Albufera Natural Park Interpretation Center:
– Car and bus car park.
– Recreational areas specificly designed for eating, resting and visitorwiating
– Information and visitor receptioncenter
– Watchtower with panoramic views.
– 5 Acres pond/lake where local vegetation and fauna has resettled.
– Mirador del Raco, adapted space for direct observation of birds in the lagoon.
– A specificaly developed trail to show visitors the existing ecosystem diversit in the Albufera meadow: fixed dunes, riparian forest, dune slacks, ponds, etc.
– Wooden hut observatory, where you can observe waterfowl in total freedom.
Carretera El Palmar s/n
46012 El Palmar, Valencia (Valencia)
Phone: 96 162 73 45
De Tuesday to Sunday a diumenge from 9’00 a 14’00 hores.
WINTER: January 1st to January 6th, decembre 21st to decembre 25th, decembre 28th to decembre 31st
SUMMER: 20th, 21st and 30th of July de juliol. 3rd, 4th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 24th i 25th of Aufust. 3rd, 7th, 8th i 17th de Septembre.